We build adaptable campaigns that start with predicting trends, talent, and great messages cross platforms.
social media coordinator
This position assists in executing social media activities and day to day digital projects. Social Media Coordinator uniquely positions organizations to grow and build a strong social presence.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Schedule and manage published content for use across Social Media platforms that support organization goals and objectives
- Monitor, listen and engage with end-users to foster a sense of community online, interactivity, and develop brand loyalty
- Deliver regular reports that analyze content performance across Social Media platforms with the ability to convey and interpret data to other business units
- Maintain a working knowledge of Social Media trends, applications and industry best practices.
- Works collaboratively with the Social Media Team to identify and interact with key influencers
- Track and manage project deadlines and campaign deliverables
- Creates or locates content for social media channels based on customer feedback and demand
- Assists with the creation of marketing and communication materials
- Makes proactive, data-driven suggestions to improve tactics and content on Social Media and other digital properties
- Available to work after hours and off-site for events, and to moderate conversation across all Social Media channels
This position is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, link building, increase ranking on all major search engines.
SEO MUST HAVE
- Solid understanding of e-commerce marketing and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools and industry leading SEO tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, MOZ, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- An expert in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
Digital Sales Specialist responsibility is to increase digital advertising revenue by engaging with clients across all verticals.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- A user of current digital services and platforms, understand each platform
- Consistently meets/ exceeds individual digital revenue targets
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Builds monthly reports to show digital activity
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer individually and in team support
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Uncovering revenue opportunities and driving revenue
- Digital Sales Experience preferred; or equivalent work experience in media-related business
- Must have prior experience with digital marketing platforms
- Professional presentation skills
- Understanding of Digital Ecosystem A MUST
As a creative specialist, you are responsible for tactical execution of ideas for brands and must have strong digital marketing skills and experience.
Creative Must Have
- Minimum 3 years prior agency/marketing communications experience as a Graphic Designer
- Social media community trends
- Creation of online content, blogs or design
- Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns
- Projection launches
- Internal and external communication
- Provide creative direction for videography and photography; perform shoots as necessary.
- Graphic Design/Communications degree
- Fast-paced environment – Quick turn-around time is a must, as is attention to detail and excellent command of spelling and grammar
- Maintain established corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and media.
- Create press-ready mechanicals, web-ready digital files, and high-quality videos. Maintain quality control in regards to file preparation.
- Must be expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop in the Windows environment and have strong production skill
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all printing processes and technologies and how to prep artwork accordingly
- Must be able to quickly and accurately color correct images
- Experience with vinyl decal printing, cutting and wrapping a plus